Monday, September 17, 2007

Step 1

Time:

Hello everybody! I am here to announce that I am finally getting this harp project on the road. I have now set up my garage for the lovely and handy station that I am using to do the building, and I am using this to show everybody the work I am doing. After all, I have had a lot of people ask about it.

So, today, I started step one of the project. I recieved the kit on September 11, but I did not open it. My father and I managed to make a hole in the junk of the garage to set up a work station, which I am using. He showed me how to care for his personal tools, then we organized as much as we could. I wrote the part names lightly in pencil on top of each piece (as well as in an orange sharpie for the screws, dowels, pins, etc. on the bags). I did not have any missing parts or damaged pieces (as far as I could tell), so I am ready for step two.

No comments: